There are two types of guide posts and guide sleeve units for the guide methods and accessories of the mold: (A). Outer guide type (mold seat type or main guide), (B). Inner guide type (or auxiliary guide) lead). In addition to the requirements of precision molds, there is a high demand for the use of external guides and internal guides.
(1) External guide type: generally used for molds that do not require high precision, and most of them are sold as a unit with the mold base. The main function is to match the blade parts when the mold is installed on the punch, and there is almost no stamping process. Dynamic precision maintains the effect.
(2) Internal guide type: Due to the development of mold processing machines, it is rapidly popularized. The main function is not only the abutment of the blade parts when the die is installed on the punching machine, but also the dynamic precision maintenance effect in the stamping process.
(3) Combined use of external guide and internal guide: a pair of molds use external guide and internal guide devices at the same time.
(1) Punch unit: According to its shape (shoulder type and straight type), length and convenience of maintenance, the circular punch unit should be used with the pressing plate guide sleeve unit.
(2) Die unit: The circular die unit is also known as the die guide sleeve unit, and its forms are monolithic and separate. According to the production quantity, service life and rationality of the product or chip, the The combination series are: (A). Use the template to directly process the shape of the die, (B). The escape part with two bevels, (C). Whether to use the back plate, (D). The shape of the irregular die must be There is a rotation prevention design.
Binder and spring unit
(1) Pressing bolt unit: The types of pressing plate bolts are: (A). External screw type, (B). Sleeve type, (C). Internal screw type. In order to keep the pressing plate parallel to the specified position, the stopping method of the pressing bolt (contact part of the shoulder): (A). The receiving surface of the die seat cavity, (B). The top surface of the punch fixing plate, (C). Top surface of punch back plate.
(2) Pressing spring unit: The movable pressing plate pressing spring unit can be roughly divided into: (A). Single use type, (B). Combined type with pressing bolt
When choosing a compression spring unit, it is best to consider the following points before deciding:
(A) Ensure the free length of the spring and the necessary amount of compression (the spring with a large amount of compression should be placed in the cavity of the pressure plate).
(B) Whether it is necessary to adjust the initial spring compression (pre-compression) or load.
(C), consider the ease of mold assembly or maintenance.
(D), consider the relationship with the length of the punch or press bolt.
(E), consider safety (prevent the spring from flying out when it breaks).