The die aligning unit is also referred to as the butt-guide for die blades. In order to maintain the alignment of the upper mold and the lower mold and shorten the preparation time, according to the requirements of product accuracy and production quantity, there are mainly the following five mold alignment units:
(1) Non-guided type: When the die is installed on the punch, the matching operation of its blade parts is directly carried out without the use of a guiding device.
(2) External guide type: This type of device is the most standard structure. The guide device is installed on the upper die base and the lower die base, and does not pass through each template. It is generally called the die base type.
(3) Combined use of external guide and internal guide (1): This type of device is the most commonly used structure for continuous molds. An internal guide device is installed between the punch fixing plate and the pressing plate. The combination of the punch and the die uses a fixed pin and an external guide device. Another function of the inner guide device is to prevent the pressing plate from tilting and to protect the small punch.
(4) Combined use of outer guide and inner guide (2): This device is a high-precision high-speed continuous mold structure. The inner guide device penetrates the punch fixing plate, the pressing plate and the die fixing plate, etc. . The inner guide device itself also has the function of abutting the die blades and protecting the small punches. The main function of the outer guide device is to achieve smoothness when the mold is disassembled and installed on the punch.
(5) Inner guide type: This structure does not use an outer guide device. The inner guide device penetrates the punch fixing plate, the pressing plate and the die fixing plate, etc., and correctly maintains the positional relationship of each plate to protect shower.