Do you know what a guide pin unit and a material guide unit are?
Posted by Admin
Guide pin unit (positioning in the feeding direction of the strip)
(1) Guide pin unit: The main function of the guide pin is to obtain the correct feeding pitch during continuous stamping. There are two types of guide units for stamping dies: indirect type (guide pin is used alone) and direct type (guide pin is installed inside the punch).
(2) The assembly method of the guide pin is the same as that of the punching punch (installed on the punch fixing plate). It is bound to the punch holder plate by a spring.
(3) The guide pin is additionally installed on the pressure plate. Since the amount of the guide pin protruding from the pressure plate is required to reach a certain amount and prevent the mold from being easily brought on the material to be processed, the rigidity of the pressure plate and the It is necessary to pay attention to the guiding form.
(4) The guide pin unit has a direct type, which is installed in the punch and is mainly used for shape punching (blanking processing) or trimming processing of extension works. Its position positioning is based on the hole and extension part of the product. the inside diameter of.
(1) In shape punching (blanking processing) or continuous punching processing, in order to guide the width direction of the material to be processed and obtain the correct feeding pitch, a material guide unit is used.
(2) The guiding device in the width direction of the strip, the guiding methods are: (A). Fixed plate guide pin type, (B). Movable guide pin type, (C). Plate tunnel guide type ( Single plate), (D). Plate-guided type (composed of two pieces), (E). Lifting pin-guided type (movable type, fixed type and both are used together.
(3) The guiding device for starting and stopping has two forms: (1). Slider type, (2). Movable pin type, etc. The main function is to locate the material at the initial starting position of the mold.
(4) The feeding stop device can correctly determine the feeding pitch. It is mainly used in the occasion of manual feeding. Its forms are: (A). Fixed stop pin, (B). Movable stop pin, (C). ).Edge cutting stop mode, (D).Hook stop mechanism, (E).Automatic stop mechanism.
(5) The side-push type material guide mechanism, the material is pressed to one side during the stamping process, which can prevent the material from meandering due to the difference between the width of the material strip and the width of the material guide.
(6), the material position positioning guide mechanism, its forms are: (A). Fixed pin material guide type (using the shape of the blank), (B). Fixed pin material guide type (using the hole of the blank), (C). Guide plate (for large parts), (D). Guide plate (integrated), (E). Guide plate (split).